- Recipient of personal data – legal or natural person, to whom the personal data about the Consumer is provided (as it is described below), including all related companies to lovelin.lt (parent, subsidiary companies), partners, with which lovelin.lt (as it is described below) cooperates while seeking to give an opportunity for the Consumers to use the Web site;
- Personal data – any information, related to a natural person – a data subject, whose identity is known or could be directly or indirectly identified by using such data as a personal code, one or more characteristic features, which are common to a person, such as of physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural, or social nature;
- Information society services – usually these are provided services by the individual request of a receiver of informational society service, provided with a fee through electronic means and by distance;
- Browser – a programme, helping to reach internet websites, on the web, a personal computer or a phone;
- Account – a result of registration of a consumer on the website, in the sequel of which a Consumer profile is created, which protects one’s personal data and the process of using Website services;
- Cookies – small files, uploaded into a Consumer’s computer, phone, tablet or other device under use, while a Consumer is visiting in the Website, with the help of which the Website recognises a consumer’s device. This definition not only covers cookies, but also the use of other similar measures (e.g., Flash cookies);
- Website, electronic shop – an internet website address www.lovelin.lt;
- Website administrator – a person responsible for Website administration, i.e. lovelin (as it is described below);
- Site links – the links in Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and other social networks, in which the information about the Website and its services is provided, as well as the publicised content by the Website Consumers;
- Direct marketing – all activities, which enable the Website administrator to offer services or transmit any other news to the Consumer by e-mail, phone or other direct means, seeking to inform the Consumer or aiming to receive from one a feedback, as well as all related services.
- Client – every natural person using the Website, independently from the fact, if one is a registered consumer, or one is using the Website as a guest;
- Lovelin – JSC "LIMAGEDA", registered at Register Centre of the Republic of Lithuania, Legal Persons' Register, Klaipeda Affiliate, legal person code 142172826, the address of the registered location Panevėžio str. 11 – 19, LT- 92315 Klaipėda, Republic of Lithuania, VAT payer code LT421728219.
1. General provisions
1.7. We commit to sell the products to natural persons, who are no younger than 18 years. If You are younger than 18 years, You can only buy with the permission of Your parents or guardians.
2. Personal data gathering, regulation and safety
2.1. www.lovelin.lt is managed by these main personal data regulation principles:
2.2. www.lovelin.lt respects each of Your right to privacy. Your personal data (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address) is gathered and regulated for further means:
- Personal data is gathered for defined and legal reasons.
- Personal data is being regulated precisely and honestly.
- Personal data is constantly renewed.
- Personal data is stored no longer than it is required by the determined terms of data regulation.
- Personal data is only regulated by those employees, who are given this right. All information about the regulated personal data is confidential.
- Process Your product orders;
- Issue financial documents (e.g., invoices);
- Solve problems, related to products’ presentation and delivery;
- Implement other contractual obligations;
- Detect Your identity;
- Provide services;
- Answer Your questions or comments;
- Send Your ordered products or samples;
- For analytical and market research;
- For analysis of our advertising efficiency;
- For analysis of behaviour online;